Attendance Update: More stadiums, more countries, more delegates than ever
Thursday, June 2, 2011 ~ 9:35am
We're on track for a record-breaking attendance at Stadium Business Summit 2011 in Barcelona...
Over the last week, the following organisations confirmed their participation at Stadium Business Summit 2011 and the Stadium Business Awards 2011 event at Camp Nou on 15th June:
- Le Mans FC / MMArena, France
- Real Madrid Club de Futbol, Spain
- LG Arena (NEC Group), UK
- National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland
- Cape Town Stadium & Green Point Park, South Africa
- CSL International, USA
- Sports Fusion, UK
- FC Skonto, Latvia
- IMG, UK
- Everton FC in the Community, UK
- FC Zenit St Petersburg, Russia
- Daktronics, UK / Germany
- Collosseo, Slovakia
- FIFA World Cup™ 2018 LOC, Russia
- Vizrt, France
- Barco, UK
- International Centre for Sports Security, Qatar
- Monitor Quest, UK
- Explore Investments, UK
- Zwardts & Jasma Architects, The Netherlands
- Vector Foiltec GmbH, Germany
- Intelligent Engineering, UK
- and many, many more...
These are in addition to the list of attending companies announced previously.
Network with the world of stadium business in Barcelona. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
*HOTEL UPDATE: We have filled our allocation of rooms at Hesperia Tower. All bookings are now 'on request' only and we cannot guarantee the room rate/availability. Book now to avoid disappointment.