The Judges will determine one Winner from the shortlisted Nominations in each of the following Categories:
- Venue of the Year – For the world’s best stadium, arena or sports venue – from the small local club to the mega-capacity national sports facilities. Tell us which is the best stadium in the world and why?
- Sports Event of the Year – For the best stadium, arena or sports venue event in the last 12 months.
- Guest Event of the Year – For the best non-sports event, guest event, concert or one-off spectacle at a major venue in the last 12 months.
- Executive of the Year – Who’s the sports venue leader, pioneer or visionary that has over-delivered in the past 12 months?
- Unsung Hero Award – Every sports venue has one (or a team of) of these! Tell us who’s the quiet achiever, the ever-reliable ‘behind-the-scenes’ fixer and the person that ‘just gets on with the job’. Who doesn’t get the recognition they deserve?
- Customer Experience – For the stadium, arena or major sports venue that has delivered consistently outstanding levels of customer service.
- Team Player of the Year – For an individual who has delivered outstanding service, contribution and loyalty to a particular stadium, arena or major sports venue.
- Safety & Security Award – Recognising the continued effort to ensure the safety, comfort and security of sports venue patrons.
- Product Innovation – A product or service that has uniquely transformed and improved the way stadiums, arenas and sports venues do business.
- Sustainability Award – To recognise achievement, success or leadership in the pursuit of sustainable venue and event management.
- Industry Supplier – Recognising the consistent service and industry support by a product or service supplier.
- Rising Star –Who is a future leader? Who's going on to greater things? We want to identify the industry's rising star. To qualify, nominees must be under 35 years of age at midnight 15 June 2011.
- Project of the Year – For an expansion, modernisation or major capital enhancement of an existing venue that has delivered on all its project goals and more.
- Outstanding Achievement – Often called a "lifetime achievement" award but you don't need to be retiring to win. We're looking for an individual that has show outstanding commitment, service and leadership to our industry over a sustained period of time.
- Community Award – For a stadium, arena and major sports complex that has found new ways to support, enhance and improve its local community.
- Architecture & Design – Awarded to an architecture or design practice for a completed project that has delivered on both 'form and function' to inspire the future direction of stadium, arena or major sports venue design. Entries should state the design firm and the specific project that is to be considered for the award.
- New Venue – For a stadium, arena or major sports venue that opened to great success between 1 Jan 2010 and close of entries (22 April 2011).
- Sponsorship & Sales – For a sales campaign, a marketing deal or a sponsorship activity that delivered outstanding results for a venue, team or major event.