Judging panel takes shape
Monday, April 4, 2011 ~ 8:31am
This year's Judges for the Stadium Business Awards 2011 have been appointed.
With many thanks to the following industry leaders for their support of the Stadium Business Awards. Deliberating over this year's international judging decisions will be:
- Alexander V. Atamanenko, CEO, Donbass Arena*, Ukraine
- Michael Bolingbroke, COO, Manchester United FC, UK
- Simon Clegg CBE, Chief Executive, Ipswich Town FC, UK
- Ninna Engberg, Managing Director, Stockholm Globe Arenas, Sweden
- David Manica, President, MANICA Architecture, USA
- Peter McKenna, Stadium Director, Croke Park*, Ireland
- Patrik Meyer*, Managing Director, Commerzbank Arena, Germany
- Chris Overholt, COO, Canadian Olympic Committee, Canada
* denotes previous Stadium Business Award winner.
The judges will be sent the dossier of shortlisted nominations soon after close of entries on 22 April 2011. They will then have over a month to determine, investigate and evaluate their preferred candidates for the final vote.
The Judging Panel then convenes on 14 June 2011, on the eve of Stadium Business Summit to determine a single winner in each Category. The Winners will be announced at the Stadium Business Awards 2011 Gala Evening at Camp Nou on 15 June.
All shortlisted entries will be invited as guests of the Gala Evening. Good luck everyone!