Update: Next week in figures
Friday, June 10, 2011 ~ 9:17am
Executives from Liverpool Football Club, Durban's Moses Mabhida Stadium (BKS) and Milan's 'San Siro' stadium are among the latest registrations for next week's global gathering of the sports stadium sector.
Last call for next week's global meeting of the stadium, arena and sports venue sector.
- 33+ countries;
- 30+ world-class speakers;
- 250+ conference delegates and 30+ exhibiting suppliers;
- 50+ stadiums and arenas;
- 25+ football clubs, including FC Barcelona, Manchester United FC, Liverpool FC, Juventus FC and many more;
- More than 15 new stadium projects, including projects for the 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups™, EURO2012 and EURO2016;
- One packed 5* designer hotel;
- Three networking parties at FC Barcelona, RCD Espanyol and the Olympic Stadium;
- PLUS The Stadium Business Awards gala evening at Camp Nou.